LAW ENFORCEMENT SPECIALIST 2- Yr PROGRAM
IFBI EduQual Graduate Diploma (Degree Level 6) in Financial Investigations and Criminal Justice, Forensic Science & Security Management
Develop your law enforcement career advancement possibilities to the next level!
Classes begin 17 September 2022
All Classes Online
Study from Anywhere
Manageable, affordable classes
This program will develop:
Training in financial investigations to work in the private corporate world, public sector or in your own business or consultancy.
Training in Forensic Science, Criminal Justice and Security Management to develop your range of expertise, and
in Business to function as a Manager, Director or Consultant.
This IFBI EduQual program provides you with an excellent opportunity to get that higher level business qualification and earn higher income, or achieve job growth!
IFBI Qualifications accredited & issued
by EduQual U.K.
1. The IFBI EduQual Graduate Diploma Program in Financial Investigations & Criminal Justice, Forensic Science & Security Management (Degree Level 6) is a highly innovative, professional academic two year (eighteen calendar months) program designed for law enforcement personnel with over ten years working experience. The program is developed for career advancement for the professional to serve in multiple roles and functions as well as to perform in higher capacities such as supervisors, managers, executives or directors. It is also developed for those seeking to retire from active service or move on from their existing positions; or to new or higher executive positions; or to develop their own businesses or provide consultancy services in the law enforcement areas. It is for those in the law enforcement, forensics, criminal justice, corporate and security professions and those who wish to advance, develop or pursue careers in these exciting professions. The program offers the unique combinations of forensics, criminal justice and business professional training simultaneously. The program provides potential students with the knowledge, skills and tools to either work in the private corporate sectors, work for the public sectors or develop your own consultancies or start-up businesses. The program benefits from the unique resources of IFBI in these multiple disciplines and sectors to provide a dream career and professional advancement to those looking to further or start their careers. No accounting background is required as all necessary accounting knowledge is provided as part of the program. Classes are delivered online so students could study from any place and country and conveniently from their desktop or laptop computers, tables or even their phones!
The program consists of six units per academic year and runs for two years (eighteen calendar months) with each year divided into three semesters. The program conforms to the EduQual U.K. and RQF Level 6 (Degree level) requirements. It also follows the U.S. National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs TWG curriculum guidelines on Education &Training in Fraud & Forensic Accounting and subscribes to the relevant ASTM International guidelines for forensic training. The program covers modules in the following subject areas:
•Financial Investigations & Forensic Accounting
Financial Investigations & Fraud Detection
Criminal Justice components of law enforcement, courts and prisons
Forensic Science Overview Modules
Crime Scene Investigations
Business Management & Entrepreneurship
Graduates of the program will obtain the EduQual Graduate Diploma in Forensic Accounting and Criminal Justice, Forensic Science & Security Management (Degree Level 6). IFBI is an EduQual U.K. Accredited Centre. EduQual U.K. is a regulated awarding body under globally recognized SQA Accreditation. IFBI is also a full member of ASTM International, and the US based International Association of Crime Analysts (IACA) all of which are included with your certification making your IFBI qualification a premier international award. The program is also delivered by IFBI’s court qualified lecturers and practicing forensic experts so students get both academic and real world experience and training.
This IFBI qualification allows graduates to work in the industry, private or governmental, large or small or work as an independent consultant offering services to these industry sectors.
Graduates of this unique program will:
• Become trained in financial investigations, criminal justice, forensic science, security management, business management and entrepreneurship
• Obtain the EduQual U.K Graduate Diploma in Financial Investigations & Criminal Justice, Forensic Science & Security Management (Degree Level 6)
• Become certified in Financial Investigations & Criminal Justice, Forensic Science & Security Management by IFBI's court qualified Forensic Experts in keeping with international standards for forensic training. In this way IFBI students receive the highest levels of forensic training and your work can be used at the highest levels upon graduation!
• Obtain all of IFBI's international accreditations and affiliations with EduQual U.K., ASTM International, IACA, IAAER and other world bodies included with your certification making your qualification a premier global award
•Gain International professional memberships. Successful IFBI graduates will become members of the International Association of Crime Analysts, USA.
•Be allowed to use the prestigious forensic designation acronym: GDip CJFSSM.
2. IFBI also offers the IFBI EduQual Post Graduate Diploma (Master's Level 7) Program in Forensic Accounting & Fraud Detection (Law Enforcement Track 2 Yr program. This is designed primarily for law enforcement students who which to develop the forensic accounting part to the higher post graduate level 7. The program covers modules in the following subject areas:
•All core modules in the IFBI EduQual Post Graduate Diploma in Forensic Accounting & Fraud Detection (Master's level 7)
•Forensic Science Overview Modules
•Security Management (includes some modules in Business Management) .
Classes for the 2022/23 Academic Year begin on Saturday 17th September 2022.
Saturday 17th September 2022.
Deadline to Register:
Deadline for registration & payment is 30th August 2022
Lecture Day & Time:
Lectures are on Saturdays.
There will also be week day lecture sessions.
Financial Investigations & Criminal Justice & Security Management Program:
Start Time: 9.30 am.
Professional Master's in Forensic Accounting & Fraud Detection (Law Enforcement Specialist track):
Start Time: 12.00 pm.
Online. Lecture sessions, course modules and course assessments will all be administered online.
Student Online Requirements: Students are required to possess a good internet access, computer, tablet or phone device and a proper email contact address.
Trinidad & Tobago Students
Fees are payable in T&T dollars:
Program Fees : TT$ 8,500.00 per semester (for 6 semesters)
Registration Fee: TT$ 1000.00 Examination Fee of only US$ 250.00 each for 3 papers in Yr-1 & 2 papers in Yr-2.
Affordable Payment plans are available:
Option 1: Students can pay the semester fee of TT$ 8,500.00 plus registration of TT$ 1000.00 to begin and the other semester payments at the start of each new semester.
Option 2: Students can pay half of the semester fee at TT$ 4,250.00 plus registration of TT$ 1000.00 to begin and the other half at TT$ 4,250.00 at the middle of the semester.
Thereafter two equal payments of TT$4,250.00 for each of the five remaining semesters.
Bank payment information provided upon acceptance
Caribbean & International Students
Fees are payable in U.S. dollars:
Program Fees : US$ 1280.00 per semester (for 6 semesters)
Registration Fee: US$ 300.00 Examination Fee of only US$ 250.00 each for 3 papers in Yr-1 & 2 papers in Yr-2.
Affordable Payment plans are available:
Option 1: Students can pay the semester fee of US$ 1280.00 plus registration of US$ 300.00 to begin and the other semester payments at the start of each new semester.
Option 2: Students can pay half of the semester fee at US$ 640.00 plus registration of US$ 300.00 to begin and the other half at US$ 640.00 at the middle of the semester.
Thereafter two equal payments of US$64.00 for each of the five remaining semester.
Payment Methods information will be provided upon acceptance
To be eligible for the program students should possess any one of the following:
1. Five (5) CXC or Ordinary Level subjects or equivalent level of subjects
2. At least two years working experience in a related field as listed in the categories below
3. Any suitable combination of professional qualifications, academic qualifications and working experience
4. Graduation from any two IFBI certificate programs.
The program is open to a wide category of individuals in diverse areas: risk management & analysis, compliance, accounting personnel, accountants, auditing personnel, auditors, law enforcement & security personnel, banking personnel, insurance, law & legal personnel, ACCA graduates & students, securities, business management, financial management & analysis, taxation, managers, supervisors, directors, forensic personnel and students seeking a career path. The program is also open to governmental, statutory and private organizations.
The is open to anyone who wishes to become trained in or develop this new profession or anyone who wishes to add this exciting new field to their existing careers, job or advance their careers and futures!
What our students & graduates say
These are the things IFBI students and graduates say about our programs
“The best program I ever enrolled in”; "excellent program";
“this unique course has given my career an unbelievable boost”;
“very exciting and interesting”; "It was an excellent program to develop my law enforcement career", “I elated that I could receive such a unique combination for criminal justice, forensic science and security management”; "I enjoyed the modules on risk analysis and homeland security"; "very manageable and easy to follow"; “elated that I enrolled”; "very professional and experienced lecturers"; "I really enjoyed the practical sessions"; "the practical case studies were excellent",“my organization has benefited tremendously”;
“excellent, comprehensive, valuable”; “exceeded my expectations”;
“I should have enrolled long before”; "I have moved up my organisation faster and higher than if i did not get this qualification";
"I have worked as an independent professional since I graduated and earned considerately higher income than I did before";
"excited that I enrolled for this great program";
“a great investment to my future!”.
Registration is Simple
1. Complete the Online Application Form by clicking on the right for the form, filling out the form and clicking Submit at the end of the form.
(Application forms can also be downloaded and emailed to us or you can also simply call us and your registration information will be taken over the phone).
2. IFBI will contact you via email or phone to let you know if your application has been approved (This takes one week or less)
3. Once your application has been approved, make payment of program fees (either full or half first semester fees & registration fees).
a. For Trinidad & Tobago students fees can be paid at any branch of Republic Bank Ltd or by Online Bank transfer. Account information will be provided once the application has been received & approved.
b. For other Caribbean & International students payment methods and /or wire instructions will be provided once the application has been received & approved.
3. E-Mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp to phone 868-750-8905 a copy or photo of your payment receipt.
4. Once your payment has been confirmed by IFBI your enrollment and place in class will be confirmed.
Deadline for Registration & Payment is 30th August 2022 .
Early registration is Recommended!
Submit Your Online Application
1. Graduate Diploma (Degree Level 6) in
Financial Investigations and Criminal Justice, Forensic Science & Security Management
2. IFBI Professional Master's Program in Forensic Accounting & Fraud Detection - Law Enforcement Track (2Yr) - IFBI EduQual Post Graduate Diploma (Master's Level 7)
Become trained in these exciting law enforcement and criminal justice professional fields worldwide with this innovative IFBI program. It is a great advantage to your future.
IFBI is an Accredited EduQual U.K. Centre
EduQual is a U.K. awarding body under SQA Accreditation a globally recognized regulator